Covid 19 Update
Due to the Covid 19 outbreak and the recommended guidelines from the CDC we are forced to implement strict social distancing policies to protect both our clients and employees.
While we are grateful to still be able to provide service to our customers, we take the health and well being of our clients and technicians very seriously.
In order to protect everyone, in addition to the CDC guidelines we have implemented the following policies:
- Technicians will not be allowed to enter any main dwelling for any reason.
- Technicians must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from clients.
- Homeowners will be responsible for turning on outside water for technicians (If you need help locating the shut off valve the technician may be able to walk you through its location from outside).
- If timers are located inside any main living area or basements the homeowner may have to operate the controller for the technician to be able to check the functionality of certain zones or sprinkler heads.
- Technicians will be allowed to access timers that are located in any out buildings, such as garages, sheds, pool houses etc. or outside.
We understand this policy may be inconvenient or impossible for some homeowners to adhere to and may result in an inability for us to perform service of your sprinkler system. Unfortunately, under these unprecedented times it is the only way we can continue to service our valued customers while putting everyone's safety first.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to resuming normal business practices as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.